Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
- Single-size design fits wide range of women
- Advanced design for ease for use and ultimate comfort
- Safe, reliable, and hormone-free
- Suitable for 65mm, 70mm, 75mm or 80mm diaphragms users
- FDA and Health Canada approved, EU / CE 0470 Certified
The classic barrier contraceptive just got a makeover! A new, more modern diaphragm with advanced design features to make correct placement easy and removal comfortable. The Caya's one size technology reduces the need for refitting.
- For use with cervical caps, diaphragms, FemCap and Caya
- Nonoxynol-9 free,
- Minimizes risk of irritation and infection often associated with barrier contraceptive use
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, not tested on animals
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE Approved, Made in Europe
Don't let chemical laden nonoxynol-9 spermicide hinder your goal of all natural contraception. All diaphragms and cervical caps must be used with a contraceptive gel— choose ContraGel instead of N-9 based spermicide to avoid abrasive chemicals and skin irritation.
ContraGel is available without a prescription. Large 60ml tube provides more applications than leading typical spermicide brands.
- Water-Based formula serves a dual purpose of moisturizer and lubricant. Contains soothing aloe vera. Vegan.
- Oil-Based formula provides a luxurious firm glide, ideal for intimate and body massage. With almond, oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. Vegan
- Yes Baby gives you the freedom to indulge while you are trying to conceive. Most lubricants harm sperm mobility and alter vaginal PH. Yes Baby matches and supports an optimal sperm friendly environment
Indulgent and transformational lubricants designed for women, by women. Formulated with the highest quality natural ingredients and certified organic by the Soil Association. Provides long lasting and realistic moisture without any chemical residue.
*Yes Water-based is now recommended by the NHS in the UK for pelvic recovery use.
- Effectively clean your intimate products
- Perfect for cleaning diaphragms, FemCap, menstural cups, or toys
- Eliminate harmful bacteria without harsh chemicals
- Natural ingredients
- Handy wipes, foam, or spray options
Your vaginia is a delicate organ, and keeping the natural vaginal balance is key to maintaining moisture and avoiding infections. This range of products was hand chosen for their high level of purity. They will not interfere with the natural vaginal flora or delicate PH balance.
These cleansing products are also perfect for use on diaphragms, Caya, FemCap, toys, and kegel exercisers, making sure bacteria and contaminants are not introduced to your vagina.
Available in wipes, spray, or foam cleansing formulas.
- Take your daily temperature: your fertile and infertile days are calculated automatically
- Advanced algorithm tracks & predicts your fertility window
- Homescreen with your daily fertility status makes understanding your body effortless
- German design and engineering, certified 2b class medical device
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty; Free access to start-up call and support hotline
Rely on Cyclotest to unlock the secrets of your fertility so you can plan or avoid pregnancy completely naturally.
Take your temperature under your tongue every morning and Cyclotest automatically displays your current fertility status. PINK days indicate sex will likely result in a pregnancy, GREEN days indicate you are no longer fertile. With that knowledge, you're now officially in the driver’s seat.
Cyclotest fertility monitors are fueled by over 30 years of accumulated research and development by the top Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness experts in Germany.
Tight Budget? No Problem. Get the same high-level accuracy and error-proof integrated thermometer with the basic Cyclotest 2 Plus fertility monitor.