- Three tailored sizes ensures a perfect fit for everyone
- Smarter design resulting in larger capacity, even with a low cervix
- Minimal ridges and holes for easier cleaning
- Medical grade silicone free of dyes or chemicals
- Vegan friendly
Replace toxic tampons with a body-friendly and green solution for your menstrual care needs. The FemmyCycle menstrual cup features a unique 'No-Spill' design to make insertion and removal totally secure, so you feel fresh and protected all day long. This high capacity cup is perfect for heavy flow or overnight use.
- Moisten with water and Intimate Sponges become soft, silky, and totally non-abrasive
- Highest quality premium Mediterranean sea sponge
- Harvesting processes supports marine ecosystem; biodegradable
- Conveniently reusable; cost saving
- Bleached and unbleached versions available
Intimate Sponges are a wondrous, premium intimate product unlike any other. A jewel of nature that was identified in ancient times for its astonishing absorbency, sea sponges have resurfaced as a natural alternative to typical chemical-laden, synthetic feminine products.
Intimate sea sponges get their astonishing absorbency from millions of naturally occurring pours and canals. Sponges are durable, naturally mold and fungus resistant, and can be used for months before showing any sign of wear.
- Water-Based formula serves a dual purpose of moisturizer and lubricant. Contains soothing aloe vera. Vegan.
- Oil-Based formula provides a luxurious firm glide, ideal for intimate and body massage. With almond, oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. Vegan
- Yes Baby gives you the freedom to indulge while you are trying to conceive. Most lubricants harm sperm mobility and alter vaginal PH. Yes Baby matches and supports an optimal sperm friendly environment
Indulgent and transformational lubricants designed for women, by women. Formulated with the highest quality natural ingredients and certified organic by the Soil Association. Provides long lasting and realistic moisture without any chemical residue.
*Yes Water-based is now recommended by the NHS in the UK for pelvic recovery use.