Disturbed by the thought of putting a toxic product on your most intimate areas? Had a bad reaction to spermicide gel?
You've invested a lot into your non-hormonal birth control solution. You deserve safe, effective, and natural spermicide alternative to use with your Caya diaphragm.
Until now, only nonoxynol-9 based spermicide gels were available to use with your diaphragm. Caya Gel is a vegan, non-toxic, and organic alternative that inhibits sperm mobility and ensures your Caya is well sealed. Caya Gel is actually the same exact product as ContraGel, the long standing choice for a natural spermicide alternative, distributed exclusively in the UK by RDO Medical for many years. Caya Gel is simply ContraGel, branded as part of the Caya package.
Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
- Single-size design fits wide range of women
- Advanced design for ease for use and ultimate comfort
- Safe, reliable, and hormone-free
- Suitable for 65mm, 70mm, 75mm or 80mm diaphragms users
- FDA and Health Canada approved, EU / CE 0470 Certified
The classic barrier contraceptive just got a makeover! A new, more modern diaphragm with advanced design features to make correct placement easy and removal comfortable. The Caya's one size technology reduces the need for refitting.
- For use with cervical caps, diaphragms, FemCap and Caya
- Nonoxynol-9 free,
- Minimizes risk of irritation and infection often associated with barrier contraceptive use
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, not tested on animals
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE Approved, Made in Europe
Don't let chemical laden nonoxynol-9 spermicide hinder your goal of all natural contraception. All diaphragms and cervical caps must be used with a contraceptive gel— choose ContraGel instead of N-9 based spermicide to avoid abrasive chemicals and skin irritation.
ContraGel is available without a prescription. Large 60ml tube provides more applications than leading typical spermicide brands.