Disturbed by the thought of putting a toxic product on your most intimate areas? Had a bad reaction to spermicide gel?
You've invested a lot into your non-hormonal birth control solution. You deserve safe, effective, and natural spermicide alternative to use with your Caya diaphragm.
Until now, only nonoxynol-9 based spermicide gels were available to use with your diaphragm. Caya Gel is a vegan, non-toxic, and organic alternative that inhibits sperm mobility and ensures your Caya is well sealed. Caya Gel is actually the same exact product as ContraGel, the long standing choice for a natural spermicide alternative, distributed exclusively in the UK by RDO Medical for many years. Caya Gel is simply ContraGel, branded as part of the Caya package.
- Single-size design fits wide range of women
- Advanced design for ease for use and ultimate comfort
- Safe, reliable, and hormone-free
- Suitable for 65mm, 70mm, 75mm or 80mm diaphragms users
- FDA and Health Canada approved, EU / CE 0470 Certified
The classic barrier contraceptive just got a makeover! A new, more modern diaphragm with advanced design features to make insertion and removal easy and accurate. The Caya's one size technology reduces the need for refitting.
- For use with cervical caps, diaphragms, FemCap and Caya
- Nonoxynol-9 free,
- Minimizes risk of irritation and infection often associated with barrier contraceptive use
- Vegan, dairy free, gluten free, not tested on animals
- Class IIa Medical Device, CE Approved, Made in Europe
Don't let chemical laden nonoxynol-9 spermicide hinder your goal of all natural contraception. All diaphragms and cervical caps must be used with a contraceptive gel— choose ContraGel instead of N-9 based spermicide to avoid abrasive chemicals and skin irritation.
ContraGel is available without a prescription. Large 60ml tube provides more applications than leading typical spermicide brands.